Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Silly Me

Sometimes I get to thinking
You know me
I let my silly self go
Goals of moving away
Doing what I was born to do
Reading all these success stories
Skaters making albums
Painters making albums
Sculpters making albums
Directors making albums
Get myself going
Fired up for another one
This ain't so bad
Can last another season
Planes coming in
Two weeks of fun
Then silly me
The text will hit
Silly boy, dreams are for kids
Time to follow the devil
To the top of the moutains
Your Golgotha is not yet defeated
More blood is required
Drain, baby, drain
Lucy might have lasted longer
Wicked wings flapping at my window
Sleep no more little one
Dying in my dreams
When awake
Hoodwinked is my vodka
But it costs too much
Don't I get an Eve?
No, no one would choose to
Keep it simple
No more thinking, drink up
Silly me

-Quasimodo

No comments:

Post a Comment